Patricio Enterprises develops and sustains best-in-class managers who optimize cost, schedule, and technical performance through investment in PM Works, our Project, Program, and Portfolio Management Center of Excellence.
PM Works leverages internal expertise through collaboration, knowledge management, and educating employees on proven processes. This program continues to evolve and grow with content from most recent industry best practices and motivated employees who have shown a talent for leading teams.
The Center of Excellence membership includes all levels of PE’s program management staff from executive personnel to our talented team leads. PM Works members have individual certifications such as PMP, AGILE, EVMS, DAWIA and substantial experience on Federal programs and projects. PE’s investment in PM Works delivers value added solutions and a competitive advantage to our customers.
PM Works uses the guiding principles of standardization, leveraging of assets, performance measurement or yields and governance to offer participants the opportunity to increase their skills, knowledge and leadership abilities.
- To manage, share and retain knowledge relative to Federal program management principles
- To develop and sustain best-in-class Program Managers
- To train personnel for greater roles and responsibility
- To collect and use lessons learned and best practices
- To define and develop corporate program management standards
- To share PE’s culture
- To increase employee held certifications
PM Works will use the guiding principles of standardization, leveraging of assets, performance measurement and guidance and governance to offer our members the opportunity to increase their skills, knowledge and leadership abilities.